Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Daddy should not dress Daughter

Woohoo! Go me. 3 days! Haha. Had to get my congratulations out of the way.
Today has been pretty good. I cooked breakfast for Monkey and Banana. Then I took Monkey to school and Banana stayed home since Daddy doesn't have to work on Wednesday. After I dropped Monkey at school, I went and worked out with an old high school friend. (Thanks Facebook)
On my way home Hubby calls and says he needs to go to his bro's house, where his tractor is sitting in about a million pieces, so I agree to just meet him over there. Now we are getting to the good part.
I'm sitting at the table with the sis-in-law and in walk Hubby and Banana. Hubby looks handsome as always and Banana looks like she matched her own clothes. Ha. (She didn't) Hubby dressed her in bright blue shorts that have neon peace signs all over them and a dark real shirt that has a huge heart full of rainbow peace signs in it. And when I mentioned it to him, (ok. I asked him what the heck she was wearing), he said "what? They both have peace signs." Lol! It was pretty funny. And I probably would have lost it had he not looked so lost and dead serious. The poor guy. I love that man with all my heart, but I'm definitely going to have to make sure my sister dresses me for my funeral. Lol.
Well that was our funny moment of the day. Not to mention, life lesson...
Do not let Daddy dress Banana!
Oh and I almost forgot... Banana's dance teacher emailed me last night to see if she could switch her dance class to Wednesday. Yay! So I got to go with her today and with Monkey to football tomorrow!
Do you have any funny Daddy stories? I'd love to hear them. And as always thanks for stopping by and come back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment