Monday, March 16, 2015

Baby Wipes? What the H***?!


Preschoolers are so unpredictable. Last week, it was brown day so we painted with chocolate pudding. I was getting baby wipes out to clean their hands and just as I handed one to a little girl, she looks at it and says, "Baby wipes! What the hell?"

Of course, I had a parent in the room that day, too. This parent stood up so straight, and her eyes just about popped out of her head. I have no idea how she or I managed not to laugh. This tot is a teeny, tiny little thing, who generally walks around saying "That's AMAZING!", about everything. Even pooping. Then she just pops open with a cuss word. At least none of the other students heard her. You just never know what is going to happen in a preschool classroom.

Thanks for stopping by. Come back soon.

1 comment:

  1. Wow...
    Makes me wonder what all goes on at their home?....

    ReplyDelete