Saturday, November 9, 2013

Introducing Ms.R, the Fry Cook!

It's been a while since my last actual post. Its not that I don't have anything to say. I just havent sat down and wrote it out.
First off, I got a job. It's nothing glamorous. I'll be working the back line at Hardees. Yep, as a fry cook. Just call me Spongebob. They're giving me hours that are only while the kids are at school. How perfect is that? I'm still subbing at the local preschool too. Other than the subbing, I haven't worked in 8.5 years! I quit my job when I found out I was pregnant with Monkey. And I have loved every single minute of being a stay at home mom. But now they are both in school all day and there's just no reason for me to be sitting at home. I'm sure many of you know that it is a sacrifce to have only one income, so any amount of extra money is going to help out. Even if I spend it all on shoes. ;-)
Speaking of shoes, check out thesse bad boys:
These are my new slip resistant shoes. Sexy, huh?
 
Well now you know what I've been doing instead of blogging, but I'm hoping that once I get better adjusted that I will be able to spend more time with all of you. Thanks for dropping by and come back soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment