Friday, September 13, 2013

Goodbye Fat Girl: Week 2


So this whole weight loss thing is kicking my ass. Literally. I've never been this sore in my life. After I started last week, I kinda slacked off for a couple days. But I'm back at it this week. I've actually exercised 3 days this week. One day I did the Biggest Loser Last Chance Workout DVD. It's HELL! Thats where all the soreness came from. Then I rode my bike for 3.5 miles in about 40 minutes. Then I went back to the 30 dayJumpstart DVD. And I actually did 2 of the 10 minute workouts, Cardio Level 1 and 10 minute abs.
                                               
^This one is HELL!^
So hopefully it will be worth it!
 I don't actually have a scale so I'm not sure how much I weigh now, so I don't know if I've lost anything yet. Last week I weighed 206. But on the plus side, I'm not in there everyday stressing over a few ounces fluctuation. Hopefully, I'll weigh a considerable amount less next time I weigh myself. Every 2 or 3 or 4 weeks should be adequate time to wait between weigh-ins.
Do you have any tips or helpful advice on working out at home? I'd love to hear. Leave a comment. All tips,tricks, hints, or words of encouragement are welcome.



No comments:

Post a Comment