Saturday, October 27, 2012

These are a Few of my Favorite Things #4

   Hey everyone. Its that time again. Time for me to tell you all about my favorite thing of the week. My favorite thing of the week doesn't even belong to me. Its the kids' toys.
Beyblades.
They will seriously play with them for hours. I'm not sure how many of you know what they are. Basically its a top with a rip cord. They have a plastic "stadium" that you can put 2 or more in so they can "battle". There is a Beyblade TV show, but we don't watch it. And I'm sure there are rules and specific ways to play. But my kids just "rip" theirs at the same time and see whose stops first.
     It doesn't really sound that awesome. But like I said, it keeps them occupied forever. That's why Beyblades are my favorite product of the week. With the hubby being home sick all week and trying to pack, I'm going nuts! And any time I can get without having to occupy them myself is greatly appreciated. The Beyblades are recommended for 8 years and up. Maybe because you have to put them together or because of how you are supposed to "battle" them. I'm not completely sure, but my 7 year son and 4 year old daughter play with them. If they were to come apart after you assemble them, they would pose a choking hazard.
Well thanks for stopping by and come back soon.
~Ms.Random




No comments:

Post a Comment