Sunday, October 14, 2012

These are a Few of My Favorite Things: #3

     Hello everyone! Hope you have had a good weekend so far.
     In keeping with my new tradition, I'm going to tell you about my favorite thing this week. This week it is...
Drumroll please.
COLGATE SENSITIVE enamelprotect toothpaste
I have always been a Colgate user anyway. But when I was at the dentist, my doctor gave me a sample of the sensitive kind. I love it. In just 5 days of using it, I can tell a difference. I have way less sensitivity to cold and hot. Now, I guess it very well could be a mind over matter thing but whatever. As long as its working for me I'm going to keep on using it. :)
     Well everyone. Thanks for stopping by and come back soon.
~Ms.Random
And if you have sensitive teeth, try this stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment