Sunday, October 7, 2012

These are a few of my favorite things... #2

     Hey all! This week my favorite thing is... Dun-ta-da-da!
   Ibuprofen! I dont care what brand. Motrin, Advil, Dollar General generic, whatever. Ibuprofen has saved my life this week. I got a tooth pulled on Monday and now I have dry socket. Its extremely painful, even for me. So needless to say, I have been eating ibuprofen every 4 hours like clockwork.
And how stupid I have been! All these years, I've just suffered through pain thinking that its not unbearable so I don't need meds for something as minute as a headache. It will pass. Wth? I only took ibuprofen when I gave birth to my 9lb 3oz little Banana and had my tubal! And nothing when I had Monkey (7 years ago today) :) I must have been crazy.
     So anyway, my fave thing this week is definitely IBUPROFEN!
As always thanks for stopping by and come back soon.
     ~Ms.Random

No comments:

Post a Comment