Sunday, September 30, 2012

Tweet, Tweet!

     Guess who finally stepped into this decade. This girl. That's right. I joined Twitter. And I even got a follower. Yay! Go me! I'm not 100% sure how to use it yet but I'm giving it a try none the less. So please follow me on there. @msrandomfamilygal.
     In other unrelated news, I have had an incredible weekend. Yesterday I spent some quality time with Hubby. 3 times ;). Ha. Just kidding. Like I would really tell you about that. No offense, but that's a little personal even for me. We didn't do anything special and the kids were home, but we just seemed to connect really well. I love days like that. Then my little nephew J came over for a while. We don't see him very often so it was a great time.
     Today the kids and I got up and went to church. Then my sister came over and took Monkey out for his birthday. She lives about 5 hours away so that was a nice treat. And now we are heading back from getting Monkey some new shoes. I don't know how but somehow the shoes he got for school are practically ruined. And we're only 6 weeks in to the school year. Never the less we got to go shoe shopping. And the kid is totally mine. He picked out some that are black with ultra bright trim and only $30! I couldn't have picked better if I had picked them out myself.  Talk about a great way to cap off the weekend. ;)
   How was your weekend? I hope it was as great as mine. Thanks for stopping by and come back soon.
                  ~Ms. Random


No comments:

Post a Comment