Saturday, September 8, 2012

How 'bout a visual?

I think its time that I get some pictures up on here. What about you? Lets see if i have any pictures of Monkey or Banana that might capture their true essence. Probably should be something of them covered in dirt. That would be about right. Lol! Just kidding. These are some pictures I took of the kids last Sunday. I needed some new ones for my walls, so carmen and I dressed our kids up and headed out to the field behind her house. Not a bad location, huh?
This one is kinda dark, but I love it! They were genuinely having a good time TOGETHER. And all you parents with more than one child know just how few and far between those times are.

They're actually watching Carmen's kids but it turned out so cute, I just had to use it.

This is sooooo her. She always wears her headband like that.

Nothing much to say about this one. It just happens to be one of my favorites.

My little muscle man was so proud that he could lift Banana up.


 



Ladies, stay back! His heart belongs to his MAMA!


Well I hope you enjoyed the pictures of my babes. I know I sure do. Now you know what makes my world go round. Thanks for stopping by and come back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment