Monday, September 3, 2012

Back in the groove. Hopefully....

Wow. Practically 10 months since my last post. I'm definitely the worst blogger ever. So bad in fact I wouldn't even call my self a blogger.
Well... Both of the kids are back in school. Banana is in preschool 4 days a week. And Monkey is in first grade. Holy Cow! I have a first grader. I can hardly even believe it. With first grade came homework 3 nights a week and one seriously bad attitude from my sweet Monkey. Grrrr. I want my snuggly baby back. He loathes school. He says its too long and its just not fun. What? I can't imagine how all that work can not be fun. Haha. Yep, that was sarcasm. On a better note Monkey learned how to swim this year in our pool. But now our pool is closed down so we got a membership at the YMCA. Both he and Banana really love to go there and swim. But naturally our YMCA is 25 minutes away and gas is $4 a gallon. But we have been manging to go once a week.
Banana is doing tap dance this year. She looks sooooooo cute in her little leotards. She's very excited. And I definitely can't wait to see her dance. After her being the ultimate tomboy for the last year and a half, I am stoked to have a little girl again. I have been going nuts making hair barrettes for her and I even made her a bag for her dance stuff. Not to brag, but its so cute that I even got commissioned to make 2 more for a friend's girls. But to every bright side there is a dark side. I just found out that Monkey starts flag football on the same day as Banana's dance class. Thank the Lord above that my awesome Mom is taking Banana to dance. She's one amazing mom/Granny to drive a half hour each way to take Banana to a 30 minute class that she can't even go in and watch! Yep my Mom is pretty wonderful.

Well I think I've got you all up to date. Now let's just hope I can keep it that way.
As always, any thoughts, ideas or comments are always welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment