Monday, October 31, 2011

worst blogger ever

So I really suck at this blogging thing. I always forget about it and find myself wishing that I had a place to get my thoughts out. Duh! Right here is my outlet.
As you know today is Halloween. I may have mentioned before that my little girl is a tomboy. Well my little angel went as Spiderman. That's right, not spider girl. There was no way my baby was going to wear a dress. And she wore this thing 3 times. She wore it to preschool, to her cousin's Halloween dressup birthday party and trick or treating. Yep that's my girl. She was all decked out in her Spiderman suit with the muscles and her Twinkle Toes shoes. Ah. I love my little tomboy. It blows my mind that a 3 year old has so much personality. I really dont remember my son being that headstrong. He still let me baby him at that age.  He was a pirate tonight and he was a ninja at the birthday party. And I'm pretty sure that if he were to dress up again, he would be something else. Oh well. He's definitely making the most out of this holiday.
Well thanks for stopping by. Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment