Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Medieval Times for 4! Do Not Miss This Deal

      So Medieval Times is having a big sale. Have you ever been there? I went with some ladies once, a couple of years ago. I had won some tickets over at Kingdom of Chaos, so my mom and both of my siter-in-laws and myself went. It was such a great time. I've been itching to go back and take the kids but we hadn't found the time. Now they have such a great deal going on, I'm going to have to make the time. Join me! Click on the picture and pick up your Family Four Pack today.


Seriously, this is what you get in your Four Pack:

  • 4 Admission Tickets
  • 4 Course Meal Fit For a King or Queen (each person gets this)
  • 2 Rounds of select beverages (per person)
  • 2 Hour ACTION PACKED SHOW
  • Free Parking (Always)
That's only $32 per person! The tickets are good for shows all the way up till 9/30!You can't even get dinner and a movie that cheap anymore, let alone a live show and dinner experience. 
Hurry and get your tickets HERE, before time runs out!

And I almost forgot to mention this fun little gem-
This summer thru July 31st Medieval Times is hosting Knight Training- where kids can go down into the arena and train with the knights. Sign up when you get your tickets!

No comments:

Post a Comment