Thursday, April 10, 2014

Busy, Busy!

Well it's been almost a month since I turned 30. And I have been uber busy ever since. Banana is about to turn 6, so I'm planning her party. She wants a puppy party, and that's what she's going to get. I can't wait to share the details with you all. Not only do I have that but LuLu decided to get married too. Soon! So I have a bridal shower and bachelorette party to plan too. And I've never even been to either one. Oh and did I mention that all this is going down 2 states away? In a city that I have now visited 3 times in my life. Spent a total of 5 nights in 3 separate visits. AAAHHHH! But I'm so excited for her and my new "brother". So it's totally worth all the stress and anxiety. I'm looking forward to pulling out my hair and sharing every single step with you all. Won't I make a beautiful maid of honor when I'm bald? LOL!
Thanks for stopping by and come back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment