Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Mommy Fail 345712

I'm sure I'm not the only non-perfect mother out there. We've all said things in front of our kids that we wish we could take back. Sadly, I probably have a list 10 miles long. But I'm working on it.
Anyway in an effort to conceal my true dirty words, I called someone "juice bag" instead of douche bag and that just sort of became his nickname. But tonight while talking about said person I referred to him as JuiceBag. Monkey did not skip a beat and corrected me by saying "Mom, it's douche, not juice" Bahahaha! I started choking and heaven forgive me, I could not stop laughing. So I just stood there with my back turned to him, shaking in silent laughter, trying to compose my self long enough to tell him that he can't say that. All the while this kid can not let it go, so he just keeps trying to correct me and Hubby is doubled over in the fridge, pretending to look for food, but actually laughing hysterically. Thanks a lot Hubs for coming to my rescue. Not. He literally told Monkey to never, EVER repeat anything his mother says. Lol.
Oh well, all's well, that ends well.
Lesson learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment