Monday, March 3, 2014

I Got the Hook Up!


As you may have noticed, I've been away for a little while. I know, I missed this too. Well the problem was that my computer crashed sometime last year. I borrowed one form my inlaws for my big stuff, but I didn't want to use it too much, just in case.
Any way that is all changed now. I got myself a new laptop last night! I'm super excited. I don't really know anything about computers but I got myself a pretty cool little thing on clearance for under $400 at Wal-Mart. I don't know what all they're supposed to do but I know this one got me back on here, so it's a winner to me. Plus it has a touch screen!
This is her:
Well I can't wait to use this sparkly little beauty to get back to blogging stay in touch with you.
Thanks for dropping by and come back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment