Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Goodbye Fat Girl: The Beginning

Hey all. Today I'm going to a be a tiny bit serious. If you've seen any of my pics then you'll probably notice that I'm FAT! Now I'm not going to have a pity party for my self and whine about it. Bleh! I can't stand that. I did this to myself and that's all there is to it. The reason that I'm bringing this up is because IM SICK OF IT! I plan to use this blog to hold my self accountable for losing the weight. At this point I weigh 206 lbs. and let me tell you, at 5'6", it ain't pretty. And no I'm not bashing fat chicks. To each her own. I'm just over it. I can't breathe, I can't climb stairs, hell, I can't even tie my shoes comfortably. But I'm ready to make a change and I'm hoping that blogging/journaling about it will help me. And me being the insecure fatty that I am, hopefully I will get some online encouragement too. So starting now, I am on a mission to lose some of this weight. I'm going to lose it healthy and I'm going to keep it off this time too. Am I going to cheat and have a pop every now and then? Probably. But I'm not going to have 3 a day. I probably won't ever be skinny, but what I WILL do is make better choices. The first thing I'm going to do is set some small, attainable, weekly goals. Baby steps.

The goals that I'm going to set for my self this week are:
1.Drink at least 2 bottles of water each day.
2.Exercise 2 times
3.Not eat while I'm cooking dinner. (I'm so bad at that) 
Hey! Maybe I can drink water while I'm cooking instead of eating and kill 2 birds with one stone...

Since I'm starting on a Wednesday my exercise goals are low but I have a history of waiting until Monday to start dieting. But Monday never comes... So I'm starting right now, while I'm thinking about it. Thanks for all of your support as I begin my journey.




No comments:

Post a Comment