Monday, July 29, 2013

Coffee Anyone?

I got my craft room organized again and I'm am having a blast playing with my Cricut Expression. Not going to lie. I've missed it terribly. And I have recently acquired 3 new cartridges one of which is  Outdoor Man. Hubby is a total outdoorsy man. Hunting, fishing and the like. This is exactly what this cartridge is all about. So naturally I couldn't wait to use the cartridge to make something for my hubby.
I picked up this little travel coffee mug for a buck (get it, haha), at my local grocery store. I had vinyl on hand that I bought at Joann Fabrics. (I'm not sure if you all know this or not but Joann's sells adhesive vinyl by the 12"x24" sheet for only $2.99.) I cut out the scope image at 2 3/4 inches and the Born to Hunt image at 2 1/4 inches.
Hubby absolutely loves his new mug!



Thanks for stopping by. I hope you come back soon!

1 comment: