Sunday, April 7, 2013

It Ain't Rude Unless You're Totally Nude

     Whew. What a week the kids have been on Spring Break. We didn't go any where, just had some fun close to home. Skating, movies and bike riding. We've really just enjoyed ourselves.
     We had a rummage sale at our church. And let me tell you, if you think Walmart people are crazy, then you have no idea about rummagers. Yep, it's a word. I just made it up. You won't believe what happened at our sale... And trust me, I couldn't have made this up.
     Picture this: A church fellowship hall completely cluttered with junk that people don't want anymore. Myself and two retirees (sounds so much nicer than old ladies, don't ya think?) sitting at a table in the front. One poor unsuspecting little 9 year old girl shopping, who will probably be scarred for life, and 50-60 something woman browsing through the clothing racks. Ok, got your visual? Now for the good part... One of the elderly ladies with asked the woman shopper if she would like to go in to our bathroom and try something on. The shopper then steps out into the aisle in her shirt panties and socks! NO PANTS! She said, and I quote "Oh, no thanks. It ain't rude unless you're totally nude!" Ahahahahaha!! Right in the church! All I could do was put my head down on the desk and shake with laughter. Can you believe it?
     I promise this is a true story. I could never make that up! I hope you all enjoyed reading it as much as I've enjoyed sharing it with you.
~Ms.Random
    

No comments:

Post a Comment