Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The Blog Dare! My Go-To Dinner

     Hey there. As you know, I joined Twitter recently and I'm so glad I did. I have discovered so many new things. One of them is Bloggy Moms. This site is hosting The Blog Dare. There is a button on my page. Check it out. Basically, you get a new writing prompt everyday of the year. I wish I would have found it sooner.
     Anyway, today's writing prompt is: What is your go-to dinner? What do  make you fix when you're too busy?
If I know that I'm going to be too busy to cook, then I throw something in the crockpot. Usually a whole chicken and I'll add some potatoes, carrots and onions and let it cook like a roast. But if I just had a busy day and run out of time, then I make frozen pizza and have a fruit with it. We always have applesauce so thats usually the fruit we have.
What about you? Leave me some comments with ideas for quick "busy" dinners. Thanks and check out Bloggy Moms and The Blog Dare.
~Ms.Random

No comments:

Post a Comment