Sunday, September 16, 2012

YeeHaw! Cowgirl Boots For under $1!

Yep. I'm totally serious! Sort of. My little Banana is a total tomboy. And she loves her cowgirl boots. Unfortunately hers are getting a little small. Really? Right now? When I have 2 birthdays coming up and 3 picture days to pay for. The last thing I need is to buy is yet another pair of shoes. Don't get me wrong, I love buying shoes. When I don't have anything else to buy. So... I found some of Monkey's old boots that are just her size and girlified them. Yep. Girlified is a word. Ha. Anyway. All you need is a glue gun, some dollar store bling, a piece of ribbon and some old boots.

Here are the steps:
1. Pick out the blings you want.
2. Dot some glue where you want your bling.
3. Quickly apply bling (i chose stars) before glue dries.
4. Glue a pretty little bow on the back.
TaDa! CowGIRL boots for under $1!





1 comment: